Wood-burning oven perfect for cooking pizza, bread, roasts, grilled meats, fish, vegetables), earthenware dishes, desserts, and everything you love to cook with a traditional oven, with the characteristics of wholesomeness and authenticity that only wood cooking can offer. Easy to move, simple to use.
- Outdoor oven on wheels with compact dimensions. Ready to cook in just 5 minutes.
- The dimensions allow you to comfortably cook 2 pizzas in 90 seconds and 2 kg of bread per batch.
- It is mounted on a trolley equipped with a lateral stainless steel handle and two wheels, which makes it easy and light to move.
- The cooking surface is made up of interchangeable refractory plates.
- The vault entirely in stainless steel makes it possible to reach high temperatures with the use of little wood.
- The ceramic fiber insulation allows the heat to be maintained inside the oven for a long time.
- The stainless steel door is equipped with a wooden handle with an ergonomic grip that allows you to open and close the mouth of the oven without the danger of burns.
- Opening and closing the door is used to regulate the temperature and draft. When the door is closed, the flame is weaker and cooking takes place by conduction and convection. With the door open, the flame is alive and this allows food to be browned and crunchy.
- A pyrometer is applied to the oven which indicates the temperature in the oven chamber.
- The front is in stainless steel so that the oven is easier to clean and the windowsill is very useful for placing trays and food on it.
- The wood can be arranged in an orderly manner in the appropriate support surface of the oven and used when necessary.
- The 5 Minutes arrives home almost ready to be used. To complete it, simply insert the flue and, with a few screws, mount the trolley.
The new base of the 5 Minutes oven: more beautiful, more comfortable, easier to assemble.
The new base is higher than the previous one, this will allow you to work more comfortably on your oven. 5 Minutes. The new base of the 5 Minuti, painted in 7 layers at high temperature, is available in three colours: Copper, Silver Black and Marble Grey. The base needs to be assembled: screw the 4 legs to the shelf, then mount the 4 wheels and finally place the oven on top and screw the 4 feet to the base of the oven.
The handy shelf will help you reduce the cluttered spaces on your terrace or in the garden by placing the wood on it and thanks to the front panel you can have everything tidier and cleaner.
The practical and ergonomic handle will allow you to easily move your oven in your garden, thanks also to the 4 swivel wheels with brake.